Shelley Rozen, president of Rozen Consulting and Design, Inc., has many years
of experience in the nonprofit sector. Highlights include the
- 20 years nonprofit administration experience, including three years as
an executive director.
- 18 years experience in grantwriting and prospect research.
- Approximately 1,500 grant proposals written.
- Grantwriting success rate at last staff position was 75% over five years.
- Thorough knowledge of the Pacific Northwest grants arena.
- Extensive training and experience in Outcome-Based Evaluation (OBE).
- Excellent coaching and teaching skills.
- Courses taught in grantwriting, fundraising, and special events.
- Experience in securing grants, contracts, and sponsorships.
- Experience and training in most areas of nonprofit fund development.
- 10+ years' experience organizing and implementing special events for
- Experience with both start-ups and more established organizations.
- Service on five different boards of directors, including the Puget
Sound Grantwriters Association.
- Member of American Association of Grant Professionals and Puget Sound
- Professional experience and training in effective volunteer
- National and international contributions in the volunteer management
- Web design.
Shelley has a Master's degree in creative writing, and is a Certified CIW
Master Web Designer. She also has a certification from the University
of Phoenix in their method of interactive adult education.
Shelley's complete resume is available
For more information, please contact us.